WHO WE ARE:
Flighthouse is the leading digital entertainment brand for the next generation. A multi-platform media brand, Flighthouse is a top channel on TikTok with over 27 Million followers. Interactive, compelling and fully immersive, the Flighthouse brand strives to amplify and define culture through its original content, music curation and more. Guests have included Marshmello, Trippie Redd, YUNGBLUD, Charli and Dixie D’amelio, Addison Rae, Conan Gray, and more.
Our marketing division, Flighthouse Media, works with top influencers, artists, labels and brands to create unique marketing campaigns. With the experience of growing our brand to be the largest on TikTok, the Flighthouse team understands the ins and outs of the platform. We simply know what works and, more importantly, what doesn’t. Previous/current brand partnerships include Hollister, Tinder, Aussie, & more.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about music and digital media
- Regularly immersed in and knowledgeable about TikTok and social media
- Works well independently and with groups
WHAT YOU KNOW:
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production preferred, but not required, and 4+ years of experience producing and editing video, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to operate modern 4K video cameras, PC, and Macintosh (OSX).
- Must have advanced experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience using a production workflow is required.
- Experience with other visual effects suites is a plus.
- Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong video and organizational skills to complete projects.
- Provide samples of work via email or provide a link to your portfolio
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Create segment guides and conceptualize branding of new segments
- Quality control Assistant Editors work and maintain consistency across the team
- Produce state of the art quality video for TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and promotional purposes.
- Edit and present short + long-form video for social media.
- Edit images, alter video content, and make color corrections and enhancements.
- Follow direction of Brand Manager and Producer on content and pacing of videos and offer edit suggestions
- Discuss video production at various stages of completion; use feedback to edit video and make changes as necessary. Develop innovative approaches and ideas; generate suggestions for improving work.
- Collaborate and communicate in a team environment.
- Work unsupervised on predetermined assignments as required.
- Help to maintain a shared calendar with current and future projects, which include progress and completion of projects.
- Understand marketing, public relations, consumer trends and habits particularly as these relate to TikTok and the social media environment.
- Determine style, technique, and medium best suited for production to obtain desired effects and conform with production requirements.
- Formulate concepts and generate creative solutions to deliver polished productions.
- Stay abreast of new technology; make recommendations for improvements. Implement production changes as approved. Troubleshoot production problems and issues.
- Apply excellent communication skills to work directly with high-level executives and clients and be extremely detail-oriented, organized, timeline focused and a creative problem-solver.
- Laptop/ Desktop capable of editing with Adobe Suite
Paid company holidays, paid time off, and health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and supplementary policies) are included.
TO APPLY: Send us your resume, portfolio and reel. After you apply, you will be redirected to take our Culture Index survey: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/cYEX5Omste . Applications without both the portfolio/reel and Culture Index survey will not be considered!
JOB TYPE: Full-time